Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Craps.

Well i didnt blog what happened on sunday and monday well here goes.

Sunday

basicly nothing much happened today,i went to kl to visit my uncle.We had this family reuinon lunch on so yeah ,everyone was there it was awesome when you get to "bond" with ur family.
we played ps2 and my cousins was with the guitar we chit-chatted and stuff haha.Got home around 6pm and slept a while because my eye was so painfull :( the next day i had sej exam so i just open d book a while.


Monday

The last day of exams , sejarah and siviks.Siviks was rather easy and sej was do-able.Actually if u study everything will be easy haha.I also started getting close with a friend which i only knew her on saturday haha.She casted the "magic" on me :p lolz.Oh well exams are over , i seriously need to push up on my add maths and physics if not im gonna suffer the same way i did for midterm which is a BAD sign!

Oh well its already tuesday and i skipped school because im tired and exams are just over so yeah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home