Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rockstar"s Nightmare

Rockstar"s Nightmare

Well this blogs name just randomly pop-ed out of my mind and i found it cool so yeah.
Actually i was kinda confuse on this stuff luckily there was my saviour "ahdesya" she came to the rescue by helping me.Thanks a lot babe.

Its my first post so i guess i"ll talk about myself.

Well the name is Nat I'm 16 this year born on may8th 1992.I like hanging out with my friends : sashi , intan , dsya , Nicholas Teng : and the rest because i feel so comfortable with them its like my 2nd family?haha. Basicly im like ur regular teenage kid.

Back to today.
Woke up around 1pm had my bathe and drank a glass of Milo then straight to the pc haha.
I was asking dsya to help me on blogskin and stuff.Later around 3 wanted to study addmaths but i was just plain lazy so i slept off till 6.Exams are next week and I'm not prepared.
Nothing much happened today,tomorrow is "hinddu tamil new year" so my family are like cleaning up the house and stuff. That's all i guess will update daily if i got time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home