Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Friday, July 25, 2008

DeepDownUnder

I don't know why but here goes :)
(copyright reserved)! hahaha





Do you know that I'm a confused child?
I don't know what i want the most
I just follow the wind
Not giving 2fcuks about people around me
Well this is life

--------------------------------------------------

Ever question urself
Question about love
What is love
What about love
Is it worth dying for
Or is worth lying for

--------------------------------------------------


The word " i love you "
Wonderful words, quick spoken
Wonderful words, quick broken

The word " i hate you "
Painful words-quick to be said
Painful words-becoming sad

When your not near
I feel sad
I say I hate you and feel bad.
But when you are here
Im happy
I say I love you and you love me

------------------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home