Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged-

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
My past

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Sleep

3. What will you be doing tomorrow?
Sitting for my final term

4. What is your ultimate wish?
To be well-known

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Go Figure

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
No. Money is important.

7.Are you afraid of pain ?
Not really

8. What do you feel like doing right now
Sleeping again

9.If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
i guess so

List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Randy - Funny
- Caring
- Noisy

SuChing - Caring
- Noisy
- Lame LOL kidding. Funny kot?

10.What is your 5 most passionate things at this moment
My friends , My family, She , My dogs and my handphone

11What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Depends on what that person did?

12.if you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Nasi Lemak

13.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy

14.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My ego&Anger i guess

15.Will you ever leave your blog to die?
no.

16.What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I love my _ _ _ k 's (fill in the blank yo)

17.If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
My loved one.

18.What are you scared of ?
Repeating my past/same mistakes

19. Are you racist?
Not at all.

20) Im tagging
- Yash
- Sabash
- Arvind

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home