Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Monday, December 22, 2008

Rough December

--------------------------------------
Hello.
Sorry for not updating for a long time
--------------------------------------

Ok im typing with my left hand now. This is because of my stupid surgery.
Staying at home and having a sling on ur arm feels like @#@!$!@$!.
December is wasted for me. I missed a lot of stuff


-Prom
-Bar-Celona anniversary
-Rock the world
-Hiking

Sad right? Thank god the doctor will remove the sling on the 24th which means i wont be missing Christmas and NewYear parties!
on random note i would like to thank sashi,tenesh,nick,suresh,don,siva,yvoone and kanages for taking the time to visit me. Oh and not forgetting my cousins too. I feel so loved.

I had a rough December
But its all good
Finally did some growing up =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home