Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Friday, January 23, 2009

On my feet

Okay listen here.

Don't let someone become a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs.

I'm missing Intan so badly :(

Ok today i had merentas desa. It's my last year having such event. I actually took a short-cut. I cant help it. The weather was "very the hot" .
This Sunday I'm having a BBQ party at my place as my mum and sis is going to Bali. So i'll be staying back with my grandma , aunt and my dad. But daddy works all the time so the house basicly goes to me. I'm probably going out for movies later. Its been a while since i went for one.

Oh and Prisca Premila Pandita ur such a great person.
And I'm glad that we are friends.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger prissy said...

so sweet la babe

October 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home