Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Monday, April 20, 2009

Retarded School

I'm furious right now.

The reason is simply because my school teachers are morons.
I mean whats the big deal if i used my tuition testpads for answering the question.
I'm not fucking promoting them ok.
I don't even like attending for tuition's.
I used them just because i DIDN'T have anymore school testpad left.
Due to that my sej mark -10 and my chem mark -8.
Those numbers maybe little too you but its significant towards me as it drops the grade.
I don't fucking want a C4 from B3.
Damm you teachers :(
And
Bloody shit you can go around adding students mark by 2/3 when they beg you but NO you cant just ignore the fact that i used tuition testpad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home