Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shemozzle

Before i start i would like to say that MAXIS BROADBAND suck big big big big big time. Daddy bought a new notebook today and I'm using the maxis broadband to connect to the net. ITS so fucking slow. I could vomit blood just waiting for it to load. School's been lame as usual and i skip like super often nowadays. Burger King is my new group studies spot , I'm there like twice a week or so. I've got loads of picture to upload , it will be done as soon as the Internet dude fix my broadband.

on random note : Whenever someone draw's a graph on the blackboard please stfu and learn something. Don't blindly comment and get bombarded in front of the class. And if you think someone is ugly please go buy a mirror and look at yourself.

Yvoone dont cry me a river on Saturday! hahaha .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home