Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Monday, August 10, 2009

Heavy Heads

I'm sick and its no fun.
Skipped school today as i couldn't wake up from my bed.
Felt bad because i had melay1 today, and there goes my A.
Hopefully i can go to school tomorrow.
I'm almost sure that i wont be attending world stage.
Simply because i've got things to finish up.
What a waste right? mosh pit :(
I think i'll ask daddy to terminate the Internet this week.
Its no point paying so much for a fucking 53.6 kbps.
Im actually bored of the net.
Manchester united played well yesterday , Fuck you Chelsea ! -_- !
Oh i went shopping with a certain someone on Saturday.
I love the smell of new cloths.


On random note : GI joe is a horrible movie , that's my opinion. Don dont die yet :P
Oh oh and im already an uncle. Muhahah Uncle Nat =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home