Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another day

Today is a significant day,its the new year for all Hindu's around the world!
well my parents woke up early and did some prayers, i was too sleepy so i couldn't join them.

Well back to me.
i woke up around 11 something had my bathe and went down to get a glass of milk.Did moral homework and a little of addmaths.Had my lunch around 1something then rested a while.
2.15 Von texted me.She asked me to follow her for lunch so yeah i went...
we went to modern chi-liung.. chit-chatted and planned some stuff out..
Basicly it was a normal day.. Tonight there will be a bbq party in my house with my cousins.. looking forward to it..


Very confused , So many things yet so little time , God please tell me if I'm taking the right path in my live.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home