Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Saturday, April 26, 2008

SkipSkip.

I just had a normal week , nothing much to blog about it.But i'll blog about today where we went to the sekolah khas klang.

I didn't go to school today(rasmi)because i followed my club which is the interact club of smk methodist acs klang to the sekolah khas klang.I drove there actually.Shakar,ChinGuan and Nicolas teng followed me.Had breakfast at kd,saw robyn amanda randy at the other side no talking just hi bye situation.

Well sekolah khas klang was really a great place , the children's there are so sweet and kind.Even they are unfortunate but come on la they are still humans right?I treat every1 the same.It was fun until puan.chandrika came along , at times i find her annoying-_-" , well she started bla-bla-blaing cuz i wore something which was not related to the school T. I had pjk the day b4 what do u expect me to just use on the dirty outfit? i wore a white hangtan T with jeans and slippers =_+!". Skip skip , then jeremy came haha he wore shorts and a black t (OWNED!) chandi didnt see him yet la so he escape.Later we wanted to go get our breakfast so jeremz wanna go to some chinese eateri la so he guided me the way.SongChee,Cg,Shankar,NicolasT wanted to follow so we all went.Minutes later brian and pravind came (they walked-_-pityness)skip skip.I dropped songchee back at the school then off to jeremz place.He owns a great place , living like a prince.Played some ps2 and pc chit-chatted then came back to the sekolah.Guess what?Chandi was undergoing this PMS mode so she decided to explode and YEAH! we kena screw like @#$*I3*@(!*@( by her.Our punishment was to pick up rubbish by the field -_-" kelsey was great she helped us even she was told not too.

SkipSkip , after that we went to aeon.NickT,Cg,Shankar and me(dropped jeremz back d).We ate at grandCannnnnyyyyyyoonn!!!! the food there was great! and catched a movie.Over my dead body. Worth my rm9 watching it , then after finishing stuff in aeon i dropped cg back then nick and shankar.Today was fun im starting to learn guitar thanks to nick =0

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home