Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sixteen

=D!

Today I'm officially sixteen! haha
I would like to thank all those great family/friends/f&f who wished me at sharp 12 and so on.You guys are really sweet and *tot-full*.I"ll be doing my party somewhere around the holidays time and yea limited people only are invited. lawls.


Wait wait! today is also start of my midterms!
Add maths was ok , i did some and some brian helped me :p thank you boy.. haha!

Biology was OK until the fucking teacher said i copy , cipet why the fuck should i copy a lunatic??! oh well i mean she said she was gonna discuss with the bio teacher on what to do. Come on la that guy asked me a test pad under desperation , takkan i just ignore? teacher said i wrote the answers in the test pad. Whatever that makes her happy la. Im not gonna argue with her , cus i know my bio teacher hearts me LOL!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home