Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun Fun and more Fun

Tuesday

Went to school , got back my sej and bm test papers.I scored ok i guess? only a2.
Night had add maths , went for it.
Later on around 2am went to the mamak to watch man"u game.Came home around 5am and slept till the next morning.skipped school on Wednesday.

Wednesday

Skipped school.Woke up around 1pm didn't have credit to sms her.My cousin sms-ed me asking me to get ready by 8 because we are going to curve to watch ironman.But sadly it was jammed i mean the highway there.They reached my place around 9.45 then went to bbkt to pick another cousin it was already 10.10.So ended up watching ironman in aeon, its worth my 10bucks.The movie was funny and interesting. LOL IRONMAN=ORANG BESI (stupid)-_-"
Haha after the movie around 1 something we were finding the exit to 4th floor since the car was parked there.We walked for like half an hour inside the mall,all the 4th floor exit was LOCKED! LOL.
Ended up walking from 3rd floor till 4th one its far i tell u F-A-R.SkipSkip. Had supper at pelita.Reached home around 3am+ smsed her and slept.

Thursday

Woke up late.Yash called me twice asking me to follow her to midvly(sorry sayang you know rightttt why i couldn't make it) had my bathe and got a glass of coke onlined till now.Gonna study soon.

Thats all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home