Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yawnz

I'm feeling so Warm&Bored everyday :(

School sucks , nothing new.
Out of 7papers so far i failed one.
That one is Additional Mathematics :(
I feel so dumb by failing that.
People in my school gets 100,99 for that while i fail.
NotFair!

I"ve not been studying much this week thanks to Euro2008.I rather watch football then study :x (yeah i know , Shoot me).Well euro is only once every four years ;)
Maybe i wont watch euro that much as i"ve got to buck up on my add maths.

I hate how much the petrol price had increase.
I have not touch the car ever since they hiked up the price.
I wonder whats it gonna be like when perltr gonna be rm4+

That's all people.
Bye Bye, GodBless.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home