Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

8 Things -

8 things

8 things I'm passionate about:

- Food
- Music
- My Life
- Surrounding
- Movies
- Dancing
- My dog
- Gadgets



8 things I say or do too often:

- Whatever
- what the fuck
- yala yala
- Sleep
- Eat
- Huh
- Oh Lord
- My my god

8 things I've read recently:

- Blogs
- Chemistry text book
- Newspaper
- E-Mails
- Text Msg
- Prophecy 2012
- .....
- .....

8 songs I could listen over and over again:

- BassHunter - Boten Anna
- Mariah Carey - Touch My Body
- Kanye Ft Estelle - American Boy
- Chris Brown - Forever
- Fall Out Boys - Beat It
- Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment
- BustaRhymes Ft Linkin Park - We Made It
- Neyo - Closer

8 people to tag:

Nisha
Sarah
Yash
Nush

And whoever who wants to do this tag.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home