Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Refresh :)

Yo People!

How you guys doing?
I'm sure all my readers are in good shape right right? *laughs*

3rd monthly test just started yesterday. And yes I'm gonna screw addmaths paper again.
I feel so dumb by not knowing how to manage my time well.(Exam period).
Panic at the disco"s concert is like next week? and god knows when is my NSW International
English Exam. Hopefully its not clashing with the concert"s date.

My personal life has been good lately. I wish it stays this way.
The weather these days are so sucky i tell you. Its so hot and sticky.You got to admit that its true right? haha

Oh not forgetting that she has a very bad imissyou thing going on.
If you don't get why was that sentence there.
Its just too bad for you :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home