Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello!

I'm so bored so i decided to update my "almost-dead-blog". Anyway as you all know acs students had a week of holiday due to pmr right? haha and yes being " the-lazy-me" i didn't study much! And i should be studying now but instead im blogging? Oh whatever lah. Finals starts tomorrow and i'll study later! i will OK! I WILL!

Deepavali is around the corner that means i'll get to eat good food! yummy.
Oh Manu Won 4-0 Yesterday!! GloryGloryManUnited! (haha)
And im planning to switch to maxis. Digi is being a bitch!I cant text or call anyone! Curse you digi!
I cant wait for the holidays. Plans are already in! sweet !

Alright i will stop here and get my ass to the study table.
Bye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home