Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nike is latest addiction

Ola people. How's your monthly test coming along? I'm sure its easy right?
I screwed up , i repeat screwed up my addmaths. Its my fault for paying attention towards other subjects and abandoned addmath. Haha
Anyways moral/bm/eng/MATHS this time was great. Im very satisfied with those papers because i studied. Hard work really pays off. Tomorrow I've got physics,bio and est. I'ma work my ass off on physics later.
Oh and if you are wondering where is "chemistry" im not gonna blog about it. The paper was extremely difficult. Grah!
Oh and im searching for

BIO TUITION - I don't care where as long it doesn't clash with my other tuitions. Please tell me the day time venue and so on. If its on Friday don't bother telling me because im packed on that day.

LIKE
I can already feel the SPM pressure. Helpppppp me!


Next , I plan to regain my stamina/fitness level back. I plan to start field football again. I miss those olden days where i used to play for that pandamaran club (j.king). Anyone wanna follow me go jogging?

Now all i need are these


A soccer ball. My dog bit mine :(





A soccer boots. Mine got stolen after some big match 3 Years ago. After that i decided to stop field football and play futsal.








OMG JUST LOOK AT THIS BABY! THIS IS MY NEW ADDICTION !!!

On random note : Like wtf episode 17 of 90210 isnt out yet anyone knows why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home