Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Friday, May 29, 2009

200th

Hello world.

School is out for 14days.
I've got nothing much planned.
Anybody knows a good place to stay in langkawi/pangkor/PD please let me know.
Planning this road trip is driving me nuts.
Went to pyramid today.
Got my hair done.
Its different than usual.
Shopped for some random reason with my sis and von.
Got myself a new white/dirty converse shoes.
I overslept and missed physics/chem tuit.
Feeling like fuck now.
I don't like missing my tuition classes.
Going to Jb in 2hours and will be back on Sunday.


-----

Sivaraj I'm always here.
If you need anything , feel free to contact me.
I'm not gonna let you suffer alone.
I love you bro.
Stay strong okay.

-----

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home