Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Seven 17 Teen

Birthdays makes me feel alive.
I'm 17 already.
Just a step closer and I'm legal.


I would like to thank everyone who wished me.
I love you guys.

May8 was a Friday.

I went to school without any expectations , well actually the only thing that was running on my mind is that " I'm gonna get lauk today " its a " tradition "
After the morning assembly , Donovon approached me and invited me to his class.
To be honest, i didn't really wanna go as i know the " tradition " will start. I mean who wants to get "lauk" at 7.30 , lauk me after recess i wouldn't mind. Don was being super nice to me while we were heading towards his class. At one point , Don closed my eyes and i started smiling because i was ready to get "lauk-ed". I entered 5gigih with my eyes shut , i heard laughter and when Don opened my eyes i saw a CAKE! . I swear that i was touched. I couldnt stop smiling and thanking them. Them here refers to Jeremy , Kelvin , Don , Brian , Sashi , Jerry , SoonChia and Yoges. Seriously thanks again guys , i value each one of you people. THANKS again.

At night myself,kelvin,don,jerry and lilian went to Barcelona.
Had shit loads of fun.
I enjoyed.
Thanks again.

Today i celebrated with my family.
and i enjoyed spending time with them

The conclusion is , i love my family and my close friends. I wouldn't trade anything for them. And i had a SMASHING SEVENTEEN :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home