Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Issues

Bro start to act your age. Fighting is not gonna bring you anywhere. Like seriously , everyone of us is getting into shit holes just to back your ass. Its tiring and irritating. Now you are on the verge of getting suspended. Do you think its worthy? SPM is like around the corner and yet stuff like this happen. Whats happening to you man? I don't wanna see you flunking spm or worst ending up in jail. You've got to pick up the pieces and start a new chapter in life. Turn over a new leaf. Its difficult telling this on your face as i know you'll sulk.

2more days till I'm 17.
12 more days till midterms.
197 days till spm.

I don't think i wanna go anywhere on Friday.
I should stay at home and continue my revision.
Plus my parents are having some sort of party for me on Saturday.

So byee MOS :(
I'll visit you some other time.

P/S To all the ladies in the house , If any of you wanna go clubbing @ loft. Let me know. FREE entrance with a bottle of liquor @ pax of 5 ladies. Until 31st may only , If the vip cards run out then I'm sorry yea.


Im in love with THE SATURDAYS

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home