Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kawan&Saya

Friends&Me


SashiKumar

I"ve known this guy since Kindergarten.I dont really remember on how we met but we were kinda close.Sashi is my bestest buddy a.k.a brother till now.He is the person which i wish to beat in spm.Sashi is a smart and talented guy.He is very understanding and caring.I don't know what i"ll ever do without him.We play futsal together , learn from mistake , we party hard and study hard as well.As his motto goes " for everything there is a time so just be patient"


BrianDaniel

This guy is a true liverpool fan haha.I met him first time at tuition when i was std6 we was"nt close back then.Time passed by,Form3 has arrived!
our bond started to become much stronger , we were like good friends.
He plays futsal with me , we use to be in the same team,Shit happened so i dont think we"ll be playing anymore.He is dam shy when it comes to GIRLS seriously haha.Im kinda like his adviser in this part lol.
Brian has his shits at times no doubt every1 has that but his shits are not that bad la so its okay haha!


Pravind

This guy is a breakdancer.He is my relative in a weird way.Haha he was from negeri sembilan at first then he moved to klang.I still remember when we was in std 2 his first day , he had no friends lawls! then i talked to him and bla-bla-bla we became good homies!He has his period daily , his period only last for about an hour or maybe 2.He is kinda smart and he always share his problem with us.Makes us feel like we are in one family.Trustable and caring fellow.


NicolasTeng

Another ass from batuUnjur.Haha i seriously hated him when he moved to acs , ppl was telling that he is a liar and bad stuff.I believed with my ears and without seeing in with my eyes.Later he moved to my class , i still was not that close with him but then slowly slowly i realize that he is none of the stated above.Nicolas , he didnt bother about money , he treated many people more then hundreds and didnt even ask a single cent back( not buying his friend with $$!), he is also trustable and also one of my brother.He has his crazy attitude sometimes la but tell me who don't have it?Im really glad i met Nicolas and realized that he was a nice guy b4 it was too late =)

RandySwee

MR.randyswee another good friend of mine.I knew him since form2 we always chit-chat about online games like freak! haha.I remember he was scared to go to sunway for my birthday party then he still came and if im not mistaken it was his first time!Randy tot me the meaning of life and friend maybe he may not notice that.He has a sad past but i still respect him for who he is.I shout at time at times cuz i try to change him haha.its funny most shouting happened during futsal.I always take him out if im going out somewhere.Randy is a great guy and a nice friend.

JeremyGun A.K.A JEREMZ!

Ah pui! haha that"s what i used to call him b4 when he was chubby!
now his so skinny sad.Ok lets get to the point.Jeremy i knew him since form2?i guess by some game called RO! we was not close till form3.During form3 times we were kinda close la till starting of this year.
The game ro ruined our friendship , seriously.Both of us were jerks at that time haha.I regret k arguing with my "ahPui" T.T. Now we are kinda close again and its fun la , jeremy is a great guy =) *thumbsUp*

KelvinKoh

I knew Mr.Koh since std 4.He was the apple of the eye for mr.azizi.
That male teacher liked him a lot , and it looked so WRONG i tell you WRONG! haha.This guy is a great bkb player and a great friend.

Yash

A girl i somehow knew from nowhere.Now she is a important part of my life.She is so so so close to me and its fun being with her.She"s got a good attitude.Oh yea and she never ditch me for some1 else b4 =)

Gayathri

A girl from Leo iu day.My first impression towards her was , Stuck-Up ,High-Class,EGO!
ALL that changed after we started smsing.Im telling you , i"d never seen a person like her in my life.She makes my day everynight when we talk or sms.Now im like so so so close with her and we talk about anything on the phone.She is Miss.NearPerfect for my eyes.Thanks GAS!


Im too tired to update the rest and thanks randy for giving me a idea to make my blog undead.Good day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home