Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Time is moving.

Friday , we had m.maths 1&2.
Paper 1 was ok , paper 2 i had problems during the ending but i manage to do it.

Came back from school had tuition at sunita , biology.

Came back from tuition my cousin called me asking me to get ready as we are going out to sunway.

Headed to sunway , 1st thing we did was eat. We ate our late dinner at kim gary"s.

Skip Skip.

Around 11+ went to Kl Central to pick up my cousin.

Saturday.
Today is Freedom festival , my cousins and most of my friends are going. Its more of a once in a lifetime experience.Dj,Tiesto is gonna be there.I"ve got exams :( . This thing is held in PD . More of a Rave/Beach party style.

Tomorrow is mothers day , mummy i love you lots :)

Time and tide wait for no man , it really move so fast and we don't even realize it.
It feels like yesterday when i was 10 , playing around in my primary school.Another year to finish secondary school , then we are all off with our own life's.
Make every bit of Ur time worth =)


Have a nice day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home