Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Sunday, June 15, 2008

FlashBack

Spain won 2-1
DavidVilla is a National Hero now.
Scored on 90+3 minutes.
*ThumbsUp*His a great player.


------------------------------------------

My Yesterdays.

Went to mamak late night with Robyn,Pravind,Jerry,Brian and of cus myself.The reason we went at that hour was to catch Italys game.Italy drew , sucky !. Besides that , Some rempit dudes were checking out robyn during the match.SkipSkip.
Imnotgonnaexplainwhathappenedthere
cusitsdamfunnyandiwilllooklikeafool
byexplainingithere
- GET IT -


My Todays.

Nothing much happened today.Just went to aeon at night with mum and sis to get dad something.Later on we went to bigapples and b.robbins :)I ate like some kind of jungle pig today.

Oh yash came to take the puppy she wanted today.Now there is two puppy left :( . Yash named him "babu" . I hope u take good care of babu k.I'll visit him weekly.

---------------------------------
-Loathe School-
Gosh i hate waking up so early in the morning like some kind of animal.How i wish the Government ( education department/ministry) would do something about the time.
Oh yea i went "nerd-shopping" today.Got some new pens,files for tuition and modenmaths work book.


----

Changed my skin again.I think this looks better.
Thanks for reading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home