Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Saturday, June 28, 2008

L-a-z-y

Gosh real sorry for not updating.
Been busy with bio peka,hectic week i tell you.
Nothing much happened all the usual stuff only.


Oh yea i had my report card day today.My class teacher had OD so Puan.Chandrika replaced her.Oh god it was #(@)@!)@(!) she said everything to my mum from A to Z.
I mean my results are okay i guess butbut she was picking point on everything and just bursting it out to my mum! she even said that my friends are spoiling me.PlusPlus she also said that i use to cut addmaths class often :( My mum was kinda angry at first but now shes over it i guess?my dad will be back later and mummy gonna tell him everything.Oh well i guess chandrika is doing that for my own good right?

-they said i can be the best if i realize-
-i've got the power-
-i guess action speaks louder then words-
-if you don't get what I'm saying here its good cus i don't care :) -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home