Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Friday, August 1, 2008

Traumatized

I almost got myself in paralyzed state. Well it all started when i came home after bio tuition. I was hungry, very hungry. I asked mum to get me a plate of rice before that mum was telling me that today they came and did some wiring i couldn't be bother .With that mum got me a plate of rice. While she was doing so she felt a static shock coming from the sides of the rice-cooker. She touched it once and she felt the same way so she got panic and called me. I came once i heard mums voice , i was carefree .Mum told me what happened. I touched that part once i felt the shock and yes i was itchy and i touched it again and this time i couldn't pull my fingers away!I could feel the current flow in my FREAKING body. I was shouting. It was like a 5seconds thing. Thank god my fingers came out in time , i guess if i couldn't fight the shock in time, i would be in heaven now.
And yes :) i was very scared OK. First time experiencing this kinda thing. Omg I'm so speechless.
Mum was so worried when that happened. I'm so loved. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home