Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Thursday, June 4, 2009

M.I.A

Finish watching season 1 of 90210. Season 2 will be out in 2 months time. I've got nothing else to do online anymore. Road trip canceled because there is no place to stay. Having a house party this Friday at Don's . Its already Thursday and i didn't do anything productive. I plan to remove my PC from my room but there is no place to keep it. I'm gonna date Biology and Maths for this holidays. I promised my mum that i wont slack anymore. Its hard being a teenager right? We tend to procrastinate a lot. Oh well the fun stops here i HOPE! . Friday will be my last outing. I'm sorry Jeremy I'm doubtful that i can make it for your birthday party. I'll pass you your present once school starts.

I'm down with the flu

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home