Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Monday, June 1, 2009

Wild Life

Remember that i said i was going to johor and stuff? Well actually it was because i had to attend my relatives wedding reception. We left klang around 12am and eventually reached johor around 6ish. Tiring journey , i couldn't sleep at all. Enough of that , my relative/uncle got married to a punjabi girl. So the reception was basically a punjabi themed thing. The punjabi girls there were gorgeous , they looked like barbies. I drank absolute the whole night. I had fun talking to my cousins and friends of the groom. They all were liverFOOL supporters , there were two MAN.U fan including me and yes we got fucked. I love football politics. The after party started at 5a.m but i didn't join because i was tired. Crashed at 4.30a.m, oh and i had the whole room to myself , thank god my cousin joined me if not it will be super pathetic sleeping in a hotel room yourself.

Went for the CLIOD program today. I hope my plans go accordingly so that i can do S.A.M next year. Went to pyramid after that. Terminator suck big balls. I slept half way and sashi woke me up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home