Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Im sorry!

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility.
And I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me .
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things that I've done things that haven't occurred yet and things that they don't want to take responsibility for.

Yeah I'm sorry to whoever that had been the victim of me.
I just realized that life is not long we are all gonna die someday.
I just don't wanna make things worst.I just regret doing all this mess and caused chaos.

It takes a second to get a bad name , but it takes a lifetime to earn a good name right?
Time passes so fast it makes me think back on what i"ve done,im just glad that i"ve realized now
before it"s too late.I hope those victim forgives me.I think you urself should know right if ur d victim a not.I will slowly change for the better , the process has already begun.

Pls dont ask me why i came up with this its a long story.Thanks dsya and gay for making me feel better , i just cant think of a life without you both.
Have a good day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home