Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Saturday, May 17, 2008

17 May 2008

I was suppose to be in 1Utama today , But my cousin had this last minute thing with his work so yeah.

Might be going out for a late night movie today.

I fucking hate my dumb cheebye n73 now!Its been giving me Shity problems since yesterday!Everytime i wanna text a bloody error will come out " not enough memory to perform this operation" or " Memory low dlt some data" fuck this shit la i"ve got 1GB memory free.Now whenever i wanna text i need to dlt 3 msg to make 1msg. Fuck this shit!


Physics 1,2 , Sejarah 2, Biology 1 and est1 finally over.
I didn't open my physics book at all , but for some reason i could do the paper like as if i studied -_-" lol.
Sejarah2 was fuck i tell you ! argh what i studied didn't come out.I think that's the only paper i might fail.My parents is gonna scream so hard at me because my last term i got a2 and now what? g9?f8? haha!
Biology1 was umm hard as well , Out of 50 question i only could do 25 with confidence.The other 25 took me sometime to figure out the right answer.Oh well this is what happen when ur not 100%prepared right?Monday is a public holiday , Tuesday i"ve got my bm1 and chemistry2 :) .


The weather is killing me ! Its so FREAKING hot! even with the air-cond and fan on!Im still feeling warm! argh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home