Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Sunday, May 25, 2008

24th/25th May

aw my leg hurts so badly in result of playing football this morning.

24th-

Nothing really extraordinary happened.
Went to esso mamak evening to meet my long lost brother! Sureshen! he came down all the way from kota kemuning just to spend time with us :) . He is still the same nothing had changed since the past years.Things around acs would had been better with him around.Do you know how " the so called gang " was formed? haha here comes HISTORY! Well during my 14"s i didn't really mix with sash prav suresh brian and instead i was mixing with the Chinese dudes like song chee kelvin and so on..People like prv sas resh brian kesh and all ANTI me ok ANTI me like HELL! because i mix with the Chinese a lot and create havoc with them.So one day i had this argument with my math/bm teacher (pn.hedawati) for some reason (shes racist)(she ask me to get out of the class-_-).I got out off the class and walking around the school like a mad person i
was tearing? i cant remember.While walking i saw this prefect named suresh , he was like

Suresh:Eh dude why are you so down and gloomy?
Nat:Wtf why do you care?
Suresh:chill la
Nat:nola the teacher was being a bitch to me dei dam sad right?
Suresh:haha i feel u man


Ever since after the convo,suresh used to look out for me.After midterm holidays my 1st day at 2yakin.I was shy and scared a little to enter the class because they are all Nerds and geeks(no offence).I only had 3 close friends from that class which was kelvin don and suresh.Days passed by,I felt more like home in that class made new friends and slowly slowly started mixing with a new bunch of group.This new bunch of group welcomed me with open arms :D . Haha so now you see? its because of suresh i was in the group.Well im much better off in this so called :the gang: because it consist of great people like sash prv and so on.Arguements/shits happen but we"ll always stay this way for life.


25th-

Well i went for FOOTBALL practice this morning , its nutcase i tell you as i never played football for ages.Futsal and football is a total different thing.I could hardly run in the big field haha!Gila-gila-ness.
After practice brian and nick followed me for breakfast in melawis.After breakfast i sent them home.Very tired lah today.Tomorrow still got practice god knows if im going a not.

Till then :) bye




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home