Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Monday, May 19, 2008

17/18 may

Dnesh & Nat - BarCelona



Random picture


*.*"

3am


Hu$tlers-Alike

17 May-

Went to sunway pyramid to watch narnia-prince caspian , 12.20am show.
Haha anyway , before heading to the cinema we stopped by Rainforest and had a couple of drinks.We had magarita.Thank god no1 was tipsy , and yea we enjoyed the movie.Movie ended about 2.55 or so , then my cousin wanted to go to Bar-Celona to see chicks, yeah we all went to Bar-Celona awhile i mean just lepak outside with the crowd.
SkipSkip , On the way back my cousin was itching for a race , and yes he got his wished.
My cousin and a random guy on the road was speeding all the way on the highway.If im not mistaken ma cousin was going 180 or so , well he always does that.Reached home around 4am.
(my fucking retard phone was giving problem the whole day)


18May-

Woked up around 1pm or so then had my bathe,lunch.
SkipSkip.(PHONE GIVING PROBLEM~ FUCK N73!)
Around six plus i was so annoyed with my phone , i ask my mum to follow me to the phone shop to get myself a new one.Droved to the shop , was choosing for a mobile that suits me , finally found this sweet sE phone,k770 i ! . It costed me around rm820. Haha whatever la as long im happy =_="





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home