Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Monday, June 2, 2008

The weeks review

Gosh the 1st 7days of holidays are gone.
I didnt spend my time studying at all.
Tuitions only besides that none.
My room and study table looks like hell.
I"ve been going out like there is no tomorrow.
Oh well it all stops here.

This coming week is gonna be hectic i guess.
Summersplash is like around the corner which i need to ask my parents if im allowed to go or so.Most prob they will allow since im gonna be a good kid for the coming week.Cousins plan to stay back and go to BarCelona and club till Sunday and yes we are gonna stay in some hotel.Im not sure if im gonna join them anot im saving up my cash for something personal.

I"ve watched Promnight and Superheroes Movie.Both the shows are great.If you want a good laugh off ur ass go catch Superheroes Movie but if you wanna see something like blood/killing or so go see promnight.Easy easy go see both la im lazy to explain about the show.

Just came back from another cousins outting and im tired and didnt blog too detailed im sorry. Gonna crash now , nights.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home