Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Very much random

Im very much scared of being in love for some reason.
All i wanted to do was to fall in love.
But thanks to that im falling a part now.
Love is a tragedy that i fear.

You didnt really give me a chance.
You didnt trust me when i said
"I'll be your strength "
"I'll give you hope "

Now everday i ask myself what is love?
Will it be foolish of me to fall in love again?
Will i be very much hurt like im now?

I will still be waiting
Counting the days as it passes by
For you to run back into my arms
As its the right place where you belong

I will love forever
And promise that u"ll never get hurt
I give you my words
I give you my heart
With this all i wanna say is I love you and i swear its true!




Just killing time :)
Nothing better to do.
Very deep aint i?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home