Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Out-Out :)

GroupPic(nick is missing =x)


Nat & Resh



yash smoking up


28may

A day out with my friends to the mall.More like me doing my late birthday hangout thing.
Anyway we went to sunway pyramid.We took a train there.Myself resh brian nick jerry randy and pravind reached there first.Yash quira and choi came later.We watched what happened in vegas the movie was awesomeeeeeee :D so funny i tell you haha.After the movie me nick and yash went shopping while they others went to play pool.I got myself a hoodie from radioactive and a t from catchup.Before heading home they all followed me to help choose something for my sister as today is her birthday.We got something from mng thanks chica"s for helping me to choose.SkipSkip we went for shisha before officially leaving pyramid.Got a few pictures from yash blog im lazy to upload all of them.





Happy brithday sis :D
Have a blast one as ur fourteen already.
It feels like yesterday when you come running behind me calling me "anna do this do that"
Now ur grown and stuff so yeah happy birthday.



My mum is giving away the puppies soon enough.We are only gonna keep one.I hope the new owners take good care of them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home