Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Yesterdays

Have you guys watched the movie "The Mummy-Tomb of the Dragon Emperor"
No?omg how lame can you get?
OK wait I'm being lame :D
The movie was okay for me
I enjoyed it.
Our own Asian Michelle Yeoh"s acting was great!
ThumbsUp!
As for Jet Li he was okok la
Lin
(Isabella Leong)


Eve O'Connell
(Maria Bello)


Dragon Emperor
(Jet Li)



Alex O'Connell
(Luke Ford)

Rick O'Connell
(Brendan Fraser)

Zi Yuan
(Michelle Yeoh)


-Sunday

Parents went to pd to buy curry powder. I was home alone :(
At night went to asia cafe to play pool.
Came home around 2am.
I skipped school today.


-Monday

Nothing much happened today. As you already know i skipped school right?
So i asked Brian my exam results. I got B for physics and flunked addmaths.
Well addmaths __ sucks :)
And tomorrow is my NSW INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH EXAM. Scary wei , the questions are tough.
Its nothing compared to our Malaysian spm standard. LoL we here in malaysia use English as a 2ND language.
So yea :x wish me luck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home