Dead On Arrival

Rockstars Nightmare

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nat is back

Hello people. How are you guys doing? Sorry for no recent updates. As most of you know my blog was under "construction". Construction like pimping up my blog yo . Haha thanks gayathri for taking Ur time to pimp up my blog( <3 ) . YesYes i know that only the layout and music is changed x) .

8-8-08
Olympics babeh! Go India! hahah . I know India only won their 1st gold , So what? i still support them! go India!

9-8-08
Haha i will always remember this date. Why? Simply because i damaged the car door abit while picking up my cousin from bbt2. Homeguards in that area are fucktards i tell you. I would like to thank my cousin denesh and his dad for helping me repair the damage. LOL We waxed the scratch and my uncle used a hammer to fix the dented part of the door. Oh , and my dad still don't know about this yet. I'll tell him someday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home